Re: [librarianwelfare] Congratulation to Dr. Ramzan sb

  • Shahid Soroya
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010

      When I read the email of Mr. Hamid Rehman regarding second Ph.D of Dr. Muhammad Ramzan and his promotion as Director LUMS Library, the moment came into my mind when he found green signal from university after his Viva. Same day he called me from Malaysia and shared his new success with me. With his voice, I could imagine the joy & happiness on his face.

      And this time when I came to know about confirmation of his Ph.D and his promotion as Director, I just thought that these are blessings from Almighty Allah. Off Course, his continuous struggle resulted in these achievements.

       Yes indeed, it is remarkable and memorable moment for whole community as well, making us proud.

      Today, I pray for such many successes in your future life.

      Muhammad Shahid Soroya

      AIOU, Lahore

      From: Shafiq UR Rehman <s_rehman25@yahoo. com>
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups. com, librarianwelfare@ yahoogroups. com, libcoop@yahoogroups .com
      Cc: mramzan@lums. edu.pk
      Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 10:40 PM

      Dear Dr. Ramzan sb,

       Many many congratulations on the completion of your PhD.It is indeed a proud for whole LIS community .Wish you the best of luck for the life ahead and May God bless you aamin .

      Best Regard,

      Dr. Muhammad Ramzan and All Pakistani Librarians community

      AOA

      It is historical moment for all the librarians in Pakistan that Dr. Ramzan got his second Ph.D from one of the best international university.

      Second news is also very important that he is promoted to Director LUMS Library

      Dr. sb we are proud of you. Many congratulations.

      Saeed Akhtar Basra
      Gates College
      Faisal Town
      Lahore

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010
        Dear Ramzan Sahib

        I am really pleased to know your second Ph.D. degree.Please accept my heartiest congratulations for this achievement. Thanks a lot.
        Sincerely Yours,
        Muhammad Siddique
        Ex. Chief Librarain,P.U. Lahore

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2010

          Congratulations.............

          It is motivating for the 'library practitioners' that despite by the demanding routine committment can lead towards 'highest qualification'.......

          Syed Adnan Adil