Re: [plagpk] Marvellous Achievements

  • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2010
      Bundles of congradulations Dr Ramzan Sb. You made it. We are proud of
      your achievement.

      With best wishes

      Raja Muhammad Ibrahim

      Quoting azhar khan <azhar_khan778@...>:

      > plz chk www.monthlyyouthcircle.com
      >
      > Glitter Graphics

    • Shafiq UR Rehman
      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2010
        Dear Dr. Ramzan sb,

         Many many congratulations on the completion of your PhD.It is indeed a proud for whole LIS community .Wish you the best of luck for the life ahead and May God bless you aamin .

        Best Regard,

        CH.SHAFIQ UR REHMAN

        Doctorant/ PhD Scholar (Information Science and Communication)

        Université Charles-de-Gaulle - Lille 3

         Lille, France

        Cell No.0033 (0)625904342

         Web: http://pu.edu.pk/faculty/descriptions.asp?faculty=21002

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1 12:53 AM

          Dear Dr. Ramzan Sahib

          Please accept congratulations on your wonderful achievement; completing Ph.D. from Malaysia. You are a unique example of selfless dedication and hard work, and you did it twice. Best of Luck and Lots of Happy moments.

          Regards

          Khawaja Mustafa

          Head Librarian

          FHS Library, Aga Khan University

          Karachi.

          Bundles of congradulations Dr Ramzan Sb. You made it. We are proud of
          your achievement.

          With best wishes

          Raja Muhammad Ibrahim

          Quoting azhar khan <azhar_khan778@...>:

          > plz chk www.monthlyyouthcircle.com
          >
          > Glitter Graphics

          This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.
        • Asad Khan
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1 6:45 AM

            Dear Dr. Ramazan Sahib.

            Congratulations for your grand success you did, we are incredibly proud of this achievement predominantly myself that I started my career with your office once in GIKI...still I dream about. It was 1995 when you were planting seeds but eventually you clinched. With no embellishment, it will encourage others to carry out their highest education.

            Thank you and God bless you.

            Regards

            Asad Khan

            Master of Information

            University of Toronto.CA

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1 7:14 AM
              Respected Dr. Ramzan,
              AOA
              Heartiest congratulation on this great achievement. Your patience, hard work and goal oriented effort are examplary. May Allah bless you with more successes followed one by another.
              Best regards,
              Haroon Idrees
              BSLIS, HU, Berlin