      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
      From: hina_library@...
      Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 23:12:14 -0700
      Subject: Re: [plagpk] “Dr. Nasim Fatima: personality and

      University of Karachi

      --- On Fri, 4/30/10, humm butt <butthumma@yahoo. co.in> wrote:

      From: humm butt <butthumma@yahoo. co.in>
      Subject: [plagpk] “Dr. Nasim Fatima: personality and works” [1 Attachment]
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, April 30, 2010, 11:35 PM

      Dear professionals,

       Asalam a alakum,

      I am pleased to share my new book.

      “Dr. Nasim Fatima: personality and works”  published by Library Promotion Bureau, 2010. Those, who required the book, contact me directly, or, write to Library Promotion Bureau, 1239/9 Dastagir society, Karachi and Dr. R.A Samdani, PBWG, Liaquat Memorial Library, Karachi.

      Price Rs.600, pages 500,  hard bound ,special discount for students.

      for title please see the attachment

      Huma Mannan Butt
      Research Assistant,
      Sindh Archives,