      From: Khurram Pervez <pkhurram9@...>
      Subject: Re: [plagpk] “Dr. Nasim Fatima: personality and works”
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 2:54 AM

      Dear Huma,

      Congratulation on this great work.

      Khurram Pervez
      Karachi

      --- On Sat, 1/5/10, humm butt <butthumma@yahoo. co.in> wrote:

      From: humm butt <butthumma@yahoo. co.in>
      Subject: [plagpk] “Dr. Nasim Fatima: personality and works” [1 Attachment]
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, 1 May, 2010, 9:35 AM

       Asalam a alakum,

      I am pleased to share my new book.

      “Dr. Nasim Fatima: personality and works”  published by Library Promotion Bureau, 2010. Those, who required the book, contact me directly, or, write to Library Promotion Bureau, 1239/9 Dastagir society, Karachi and Dr. R.A Samdani, PBWG, Liaquat Memorial Library, Karachi.

      Price Rs.600, pages 500,  hard bound ,special discount for students.

      for title please see the attachment

      Huma Mannan Butt
      Research Assistant,
      Sindh Archives,