      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com; pakistanlibrarycouncil@yahoogroups.com; librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com; libcoop@yahoogroups.com
      From: kingfaraz_khan@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 06:24:32 -0700
      Subject: [plagpk] AKU-FHS Karachi Librarian

      I congratulate Mr. Khawaja Mustafa on appointment as Librarian AKU-FHS Karachi.I am sure that he is a right person for this position.

      With best Wishess
      Sarfaraz Khaliq
      Assistant Librarian
      Liaquat National Medical College
      Cell: 03332245614 Contact: 92-21-4412008
      Assosiate Member
      PLC (Pakistan Library Club)

      Get your new Email address!