9508Re:Congratulation Mr. Khawaja Mustafa

  • rais samdani
    Apr 1, 2010
      Dear All,
      Very good news from M. Ashraf Sharif about Khawaja Mustafa.  I on behalf of PakLAG Sindh chapter congratulate Khawaja Mustafa (Ex-Secretary PakLAG Slindh Chaapter) on promotion as Librarian, AKU-FHS Library, Karachi.

      We are sure that he will bring more improvement in the library.and the library will flourish more and more under his leadership. Well done, very nice my dear KM Allah Aap ko aour bhi tarriqioo se nawazee, Ameen

      Dr. Rais Ahmed Samdani

      President, PakLAG,  Sindh Chapter

      Associate Chief Editor,

      Pakistan Library & Information Science Journal (PLISJ)