287Free Full Text Resources on Web

  • Ajmal Khan
    May 7, 2002
      Dear Professional
      Asslam-o-Elaikum
      I'd like to point out that the following websites contain a wealth of
      material in the form of published and unpublished papers on various subjects
      ranging all the way from physical to cognitive sciences.
      .

      http:\\csindex.com

      http://pubmedcentral.nih.gov/index.html#journals
      PubMed Central is a digital archive of life sciences journal literature
      managed by the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) at the
      U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM). It is not a journal publisher.
      Access to PubMed Central (PMC) is free and unrestricted
      http://arxiv.org/
      http://cogprints.soton.ac.uk/
      http://www.eprints.org/

      My apologies to those who're already familiar with these.

      Muhammad Ajmal Khan
      Librarian
      National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences,
      852-B Faisal Town, Lahore-54700, Pakistan
      Ph: 42-111128128/210
      muhammad.ajmal@...