2379Situation Vacant

  • abdul salam
    Mar 23, 2007
      Dear Professioanl !

      The Following Position is vacant in Working Folks Grammer Schools of Swat and D.I.Khan

      Librarian (BPS-14)
      Qualification: Graduate  with Diploma in Library Science.
      Age : Less then 40 years.

      Send your applications along with all realted documents to the following schools of that area.

      Swat : Labour Colony Paner Road Mingorah Phone No. 0946-9240212

      D.I.Khan : Dera Development Authority  area. Phone No. 0966-747149
      Last date : 31/03/2007
      All these are initally for the three years contract which is extandable.

      Regards

      ABDUS SALAM
      Librarian
      LOC Islamabad