23539Re: [PLAGPK] Re: WebDewey Installation

  • Irfan Mirza
    Mar 18, 2014
      Dear Waheed Khan!

      Please follow the steps to install EDDC 21st ed:

      1. Set your system's date back to year 1999 or before June 2000.
      2. Open your uninstalled EDDC's folder DFW2.00 and copy all files in it.
      3. Open your system's "C" drive and paste all file on the main root of "C"
      4. Follow the instructions step by step and press next, next. (don't forget to write down the SERIAL NUMBER before starting installation) because you have to write it on the information page
      5. On the step 3 or 4 where you were asked to "Enter the letter of your CD Drive" replace "D" with "C"
      6. Accept the agreement and then go ahead by clicking next, next.
      7. When installation completes copy short cut of DDC and past it on you DESKTOP or TASKBAR.
      8. Please remember you have to set your system date back to 1999 or 2000 every time you want to run EDDC 21.

      I hope it will be helpful enough to you. If you face any problem during installation don't hesitate to contact me on following contacts.

      Regards!

      On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 10:52 AM, <wkhan1@...> wrote:

      Dear Irfan
      I guess its 21st...

      --
      M. Irfan Aslam

      Deputy Librarian
      University of Engineering and Technology (UET)
      Taxila -
      47050
      Phone:- 051-9047400, 500, 600 (ext. 456)
      Cell:- +92-333-8444060
      E-Mail:- irfan.a.mirza@...

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic