23538Re: [PLAGPK] Writ Petition for upgradation of Librarians

  • ghyour hussain
    Mar 18, 2014
      Dear Hashmi

        Hearing for the writ petition was fixed in the court of Honorable Justice Shaukat Siddique of Islamabad High Court but he was on leave on 17th March.Now we are trying to get new date in the possible shortest time.Pray for the success please
      With regards

      Syed Ghyour Hussain
      Director ,Department of Libraries/
      In-Charge ISBN Pakistan/
      Secretary, PLA(FB)
      National Library of Pakistan, G-5,
      Islamabad, Pakistan
      Phone #: 0092-51-9202945
      Fax #: 0092-51-9221375
      Cell #: 0092-333-5342939

      On Monday, 17 March 2014, 23:01, fakhar abbas <fakhar2025@...> wrote:

      AOA,

      Respected Sir,

      with due respect I want to know that whats the update about writ petition on 17th March, 2014. We pray for the successful achievement of the Profession.

      Regards

      Fakhar Abbass Hashmi
      Assisstant Librarian
      Federal Bureau of Statistics (Training Wing)
      Islamabad
      Announcer/OB Stringer
      Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation
      Islamabad
      Member
      Special Libraries Association(SLA)
      Pakistan Library Association (PLA)

      PH.OFF.# 051-9205390-9205427
      Mob: 0322-6134009

      On Monday, 10 March 2014, 10:18, ghyour hussain <nationallibrary2000@...> wrote:

      Dear Mushtaq Ahmed and Munier ahmed Memon
        We all are committed for the improvement of service structure of library science professionals with the will of God and support of fellow colleagues.
      Thanks for the kind words and all support.
      With Regarsds

      Syed Ghyour Hussain
      Director ,Department of Libraries/
      In-Charge ISBN Pakistan/
      Secretary, PLA(FB)
      National Library of Pakistan, G-5,
      Islamabad, Pakistan
      Phone #: 0092-51-9202945
      Fax #: 0092-51-9221375
      Cell #: 0092-333-5342939

      On Friday, 7 March 2014, 2:41, ghyour hussain <nationallibrary2000@...> wrote:

      Dear Raja Muhammad Ibrahim,Chief Librarian,COMSAT

         We always receive your soft ,kind  and encouraging words.Not  only words but you do all sort of real support.Professionals like you are asset for our community.We know that your all prayers and support is with us.

      with regards

      Syed Ghyour Hussain
      Director ,Department of Libraries/
      In-Charge ISBN Pakistan/
      Secretary, PLA(FB)
      National Library of Pakistan, G-5,
      Islamabad, Pakistan
      Phone #: 0092-51-9202945
      Fax #: 0092-51-9221375
      Cell #: 0092-333-5342939

      On Thursday, 6 March 2014, 21:44, jawad Khan <jawad_mkhan1@...> wrote:

      WE ALL ARE WITH YOU....

      WONDERFUL EFFORT....

      GOD MAY HELP YOU AND WE WILL PRAY AND SUPPORT TO WON THIS CASE IN THE COURT OF LAW.

      THE MORALE AND MOTIVATION OF THE COMUNITY WILL BE BOOSTED.

      JAWAD M KHAN
      DEPUTY DIRECTOR LIBRARY /IT COORDINATOR
      MLISC, DIT, MBA
      NUST CAE RISALPUR 03005731691/ 03423469088

      Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.

      On Thursday, March 6, 2014 6:22 PM, michi bani <michie_bani@...> wrote:

      keep it up. my prayers are with you guys....
      I am sure the positive results of hearings will give the benefits to all.

      On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 7:39 PM, muhammad ghazanfar <muhnaushad@...> wrote:

      Our all prayers and support is with you. You could call all of us at any time for any support without hesitation. May Almighty Allah bless with success for the betterment of community.
      MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
      Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
      Executive member PULISAA
      Ph.D. Scholar, 2014-2017,
      The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
      Deputy Librarian,
      Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
      Cell# 0334-6092721

      On Wednesday, 5 March 2014 1:56 PM, Niaz <niazmlisc1999@...> wrote:

      Thanks lot, v will pray absolutely, Insha Allah.
      Comments from SPD (Strategic Plans Division) may kindly also be solicited, if possible, please.

      Niaz Khan
      Manager /Gp Head (Lib)
      SUPARCO Lahore
      PH#042-35293040, Ext. 4225