23318Re: [PLAGPK] PULISAA News Letter

  • adnan adil
    Feb 22, 2014
      Dear Naushad Sahab

      Thanks for suggesting some improvements but I do wonder why you didn't raise these points earlier when draft version was shared among Editorial team (which you are also a member).....

      Kind regards

      Syed Adnan Adil

      On Friday, February 21, 2014 9:50 AM, Amna Farzand Ali <amna.lispu@...> wrote:

      I agree with Naushad shb point of ‘Typographical mistakes’ in different sections of current Info@PULISAA newsletter these errors should be removed on early basis. However, good to see chain of interviews of senior honorable professionals and good range of short writing articles on different topics of LIS in different issues of newsletter.

      On Friday, February 21, 2014 6:24 AM, muhammad ghazanfar <muhnaushad@...> wrote:

      I have go through PULISAA Newsletter, In my opinion all is well. some typographical mistakes are found. I think that dont us "Good Bye" it seems that we are leaving PULISAA. Www is needed correction www. The Waheed shab interview should be shorten/brief. otherwise minute typing mistakes which were pointed out by different persons should be removed.

      Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
      Executive member PULISAA
      Ph.D. Scholar, 2014-2017,
      The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
      Deputy Librarian,
      Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
      Cell# 0334-6092721

      On Thursday, 20 February 2014 5:35 PM, Muhammad Ashraf <muhammadash@...> wrote:
      [Attachment(s) from Muhammad Ashraf included below]
      Dear Colleagues,

      Thanks to Almighty Allah who made us capable to present the last issue of Info@PULISAA by present body.

      Please find attached the PDF file of the newsletter. You may also find it by following the URL

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
      Chief Editor

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
      Information Resource Center (IRC)
      Small & Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
      Ministry of Industries & Production,
      Government of Pakistan,
      3rd Floor, Building # 3, Aiwan-e-Iqbal,
      Egerton Road, Lahore.