23302Re: [PLAGPK] PULISAA News Letter [1 Attachment]

  • muhammad ghazanfar
    Feb 20, 2014

      I have go through PULISAA Newsletter, In my opinion all is well. some typographical mistakes are found. I think that dont us "Good Bye" it seems that we are leaving PULISAA. Www is needed correction www. The Waheed shab interview should be shorten/brief. otherwise minute typing mistakes which were pointed out by different persons should be removed.

      MUHAMMAD NAUSHAD GHAZANFAR,
      Secretary, Pakistan Library Association, Punjab Br.
      Executive member PULISAA
      Ph.D. Scholar, 2014-2017,
      The Islamia University of Bahawalpur
      Deputy Librarian,
      Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
      Cell# 0334-6092721

      On Thursday, 20 February 2014 5:35 PM, Muhammad Ashraf <muhammadash@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Muhammad Ashraf included below]
      Dear Colleagues,

      Thanks to Almighty Allah who made us capable to present the last issue of Info@PULISAA by present body.

      Please find attached the PDF file of the newsletter. You may also find it by following the URL
      Regards

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
      Chief Editor
      Info@PULISAA
      2012-14

      ---
      Regards

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
      In-charge
      Information Resource Center (IRC)
      Small & Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
      Ministry of Industries & Production,
      Government of Pakistan,
      3rd Floor, Building # 3, Aiwan-e-Iqbal,
      Egerton Road, Lahore.