22930Is modern research becoming more and more “publication oriented”?

  • rauf ullah
    Jan 2, 2014
      Bismillaahir-Rahmaanir-Rahiim
      Respected all
      Assalam-o-Alaikum-wa-Rehmat-Allahi-wa-BarakatuHu
      May Allah keep you in the best state of Iman and health. (Ameen)
      Please read the attached comments to the question  Is modern research becoming more and more “publication oriented'
      by the world scientists. We are also suffering from the same problem which has almost destroyed the science for practical achievements in our research institutes.
      With my warmest regards and best wishes,
        Rauf Ullah
      Sr. Librarian NIFA,
      Peshawar