22615Re: [PLAGPK] Sad News; Mother of Mr.M. Kamran

  • Raja Muhammad Ibrahim
    Nov 24, 2013
      Respected Kamran Sahib

      I was deeply sorry to learn of your mother’s death and it is a moment
      of great sorrow for we friends .

      There is not much one can say at a time like this, but all of we, your
      friends from Library Information Services at COMSATS Institute of
      Information Technology Islamabad would like to extend our sincere
      sympathy in your irreparable loss.

      We pray to God to give her rest in haven and also give you your family
      strength to bear this irreparable loss.

      With regards

      Raja Muhammad Ibrahim

      Quoting Nasir Khan <nasirkhan430@...>:

      > Dear
      > Professionals,
      > AoA,
      > am share this sad news with sorrow that mother
      > of Muhammad Kamran, Assistant Librarian, Quaid I Azam University,
      > Islamabad, and
      > Vice President PLA Islamabad (Wife of Mr. M. Ashraf Jalal, Ex-Chief
      > Librarian,
      > Bahawalpur Public Library), passed away November 24, 2013 at Bhawalpur.
      >
      > MAY
      > ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless the departed soul in eternal peace in heaven and give
      > courage to his family to bear this loss. Ameen
      >
      > "Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Ilayhe Raajeyoon"
      >

      > (Muhammad KamranCell# 03005162603)
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > M. Nasir Abbasi Librarian
      >
      > MohammadAli Jinnah University