22614Congratulation Ms Sundus Zeeshan “The Feder al Urdu University of Arts, Science & Technol ogy (FUUAST) Lahore Campus”, as Librarian.

  • Azhar Ishaq
    Nov 24, 2013
      Respected/ Dear professionals,

      I feel immense pleasure to share with you that one of our classmate  Ms Sundus Zeeshan
      session
      2008-2010 (Morning) DLIS-PU has joined “The Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science & Technology (FUUAST) Lahore Campus”, as  Librarian. I extend heartiest congratulations to Ms Sundus Zeeshan on this great achievement.Great achievement infact in a tough competition.
      I once again congratulate her from the core of my heart on her success.

      Regards,

      Muhammad Azhar  Ishaq
      Library Officer, University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Jhang Campus,

      Acting Secretary General
       Jhang Chiniot Officers Association ,

      Ex -Students Events Manager
       DLIS-PU, Session 2008-2010(Morning),

      Ex- Chairman Mess
      Sultan Tipu Shaheed Hall.no.8, Punjab University New Campus Lahore (2008-2010).

      M.AZHAR ISHAQ
      LIBRARY OFFICER,
      UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY & ANIMAL SCIENCES JHANG CAMPUS.