22612Sad News; Mother of Mr.M. Kamran

  • Nasir Khan
    Nov 24, 2013
      Dear Professionals,
      AoA,
      I am share this sad news with sorrow that mother of Muhammad Kamran, Assistant Librarian, Quaid I Azam University, Islamabad, and Vice President PLA Islamabad (Wife of Mr. M. Ashraf Jalal, Ex-Chief Librarian, Bahawalpur Public Library), passed away November 24, 2013 at Bhawalpur.

      MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless the departed soul in eternal peace in heaven and give courage to his family to bear this loss. Ameen

      "Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Ilayhe Raajeyoon"

      (Muhammad Kamran Cell# 03005162603)

      Regards,

      M. Nasir Abbasi
      Librarian