22604Namaz e Janaza - Mother of Muhammad Kamran, Assistant Librarian, Quaid i Azam University, Islamabad

  • Khalid Mirza
    Nov 24, 2013
      Dear Professional colleagues,

      Assalam o Alaikum!

      I am to share this sad news with deep grief and sorrow that beloved mother of our friend,
      Muhammad Kamran, Assistant Librarian, Quaid I Azam University, Islamabad, passed away this morning. Inna Lillah e Wa Inna Ilayhe  Raajeyoon!

      Her Namaz-e-Janaza will be offered at Bahawalpur,  today November 24, 2013, after Namaz-e-Maghrib.

      Our heartfelt condolences are with  Muhammad Kamran (03005162603)
      and his family.

      MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless the departed soul in eternal peace in heaven and give courage to his family to bear this irreparable loss. Ameen!.

      regards

      Khalid Bashir Mirza
      Assistant Librarian
      DRSM Library,