22601Re: [plagpk] job structure notification / high court decision

  • Sajid Gillani
    Nov 23, 2013
      punjab we should want to strike againt government for that cause
      because asalam-o-alakum there is no libraian and assistant librarians
      posts in recent educators 2013 selection and also no librarians post
      in colleges from a long time where wast no of institutions are doing
      that mlis course esspacially in jannoby from along time noting could
      be done in that way no PLA no other athourity came forward. we are
      goining to over age uni of jugrat sargodha bzu islamia and many other
      college and institution should bane mlis course because no job of
      liubrarian A.I.O.U could also bane that course and diplomas.
      athorities should notice that from a long time wast no of post vacant
      in a large no fo schools

      On 11/15/13, Nadia Israr <nadiaisrar@...> wrote:
      > kindly provide notification of promotion of librarian and high court
      > decision of Punjab government , please.
      > REGARDS
      > NADIAI ISRAR
      >
      > email# nadiaisrar@...