22597Grant Opportunity for Public Library Services for Children and Youth / Please Share

  • adnan adil
    Nov 22, 2013
      For the information of interested colleagues:

      Syed Adnan Adil
      Knowledge, Research and Library Services Manager
      National Health Services
      London

      EIFL’s Public Library Innovation Programme (EIFL-PLIP) has launched a new grant call: Innovative libraries preparing children and youth for the future. <http://www.eifl.net/call-proposals>

      We would be extremely grateful if you could share this opportunity through your networks, social media and other communication channels, as we want to reach as many libraries as possible.

      The call for proposals is open to public and community libraries in developing and transition countries.

      It aims to spark development of innovative library services that use technology in new and creative ways to serve the needs of children and youth.

      Applicants may submit proposals for up to US$20,000.

      The application deadline is January 31, 2014.

      Full information about the grant, application guidelines and an application form can be obtained by visiting: http://www.eifl.net/call-proposals

      Thank you very much for sharing this information.  Thank you also for the times you have shared our information in the past.

      With warm regards

      Jean

      --
      Jean Fairbairn