22594Thesis Questionnaire

  • Aamir Hamid
    Nov 22, 2013
       November 22, 2013
      Honorable Sir/Madam,
      Assalam-o-Alakum,

      I am enrolled as M.Phil’s student in the department of Library and Information Science at the Minhaj University Lahore. In partial fulfillment of the requirements of my M.Phil studies I am conducting a research study under the supervision of Mr. Shahid Soroya entitled “IMPACT OF CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS IN LIS PROFESSION: A SURVEY OF LIBRARY PROFESSIONALS OF PAKISTAN”.

       I will deeply appreciate your participation in the study by filling up the questionnaire. Your response to the questionnaire is vital for the successful completion of my research. I hope you will spare a few minutes from busy schedule to complete this questionnaire. I assure you that the information would be used only for the academic purposes by following research ethics.

      Please note that this survey is for only those LIS Professionals who have attended at-least one workshop during the period of 2007-2012.

      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OJC208qygBr_CtN_KFb-YC0I3uiZU0-Rx_47Ic06MpM/viewform

      Please copy the above mentioned URL and paste it in new URL bar, if not applicable here.

      Thanking you in anticipation

       Aamir Hamid
      MPhil Scholar
      Department of Library & Information Science,
      Minhaj University Lahore

      With Best Regards
      Aamir Hamid
      Information Executive