21769Books Needed

  • Muhammad Ashraf
    Jul 24, 2013
      Dear All,

      I am in search of following ebooks. Please provide if someone has these title/s

      1. N. Arnold & l. Ducate (Eds) Present and Future Promises of CALL: From    Theory and Research to New Directions in Language Teaching. CALICO Monograph Series 2011

      2. F. Rubio & J. Thomas (Eds) Hybrid language teaching and learning: exploring theoretical, pedagogical, and curricular issues Bostaon MA: Cengage/Heinle (2012)

      3. G. Kessler, A. Oskoz & I. Ellola (Eds) Technology Across Writing Contexts and Tasks. San Marcos T

      ---
      Thanks & regards

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori
      In-charge
      Information Resource Center (IRC)
      Small & Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
      Ministry of Industries, Government of Pakistan,
      4th Floor, Building # 3, Egerton Road, Aiwan-e-Iqbal,
      Lahore
      +92-42-111-111-456, Ext. 332
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic