21766On-line Survey_ Training Needs of Research Scholars in Pakistan

  • Muhammad Zeeshan
    Jul 25, 2013
      Dear M.Phil and PhD Students,

      The Institute of Research Promotion (IRP) is conducting an on-line survey to know desired needs of your research. After having achieved a record of organizing more than 200 Research Methods training workshops and conferences in last five years, our Centre for Training and Development (CTD) is now enthusiastic to provide more valued services as per your desired research needs. This survey will help  us customize our training workshops according to your unique research requirements.
      We shall be highly obliged if you spare few minutes to complete this survey. Click On-line Survey Form to give your response.

      Thanks in anticipation and also do forward this email to your fellow researchers and motivate them to participate in this survey.

      --
      Muhammad Zeeshan Sheikh
      Manager,
      Centre for Training and Development,
      Institute of Research Promotion,
      Suite # 11, 7th Floor, Central Plaza, Barket Market,
      Garden Town, Lahore-54000
      Cell: +92-321-4516964
      Landline: +92-42-35846988

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic