20967Re: [plagpk] (unknown)-RFID in libraries

  • Bushra Almas Jaswal
    Apr 3, 2013
      Dear Muhammad Kamran Khan,

      Could you kindly introduce yourself and your organization and what exactly you want to use RFID for? This will help me give you relevant information.

      Thanks,

      Bushra A. Jaswal

      ------- :)

      ~~! Join  PCLAConnect  Here !~~
      to remain informed about latest developments and updates on Revised Service Structure and Service Rules for Punjab College Librarians.
      Bushra Almas Jaswal
      Chief Librarian & Associate Professor,
      Ewing Memorial Library,
      Forman Christian College (a Chartered University), Feroze Pur Road, Lahore
      Phone 9231581-8, Ext-325
      E-mail:
      bushrajaswal@... or bushra.jaswal@...
      Moblie (92)0300-5117435