20961Re: [plagpk] (unknown)-RFID in libraries

  • Bushra Almas Jaswal
    Apr 3, 2013
      Dear Rabia,

      The Ewing Memorial Library, of Forman Christian College (a Chartered University), Feroze Pur Road, Lahore has implemented RFID Technology. We have our whole collection tagged and use the "Digital Library Assistant, DLA' of 3M company for automated shelf management and stock-taking. In the future, we want to install self-check units and RFID-based automatic chekin remote Book Return Boxes.

      If you need more details, you can call me or email me. My contacts are in my signature below.

      Bushra A. Jaswal

      ------- :)
      ~~!
      Join  PCLAConnect  Here !~~ to remain informed about latest developments and updates on Revised Service Structure and Service Rules for Punjab College Librarians.

      Bushra Almas Jaswal
      Chief Librarian & Associate Professor,
      Ewing Memorial Library,
      Forman Christian College (a Chartered University), Feroze Pur Road, Lahore
      Phone 9231581-8, Ext-325
      E-mail:
      bushrajaswal@... or bushra.jaswal@...
      Moblie (92)0300-5117435