20728Re: [plagpk] How to Access HEC Digital Library

  • ARIF IQBAL
    Mar 2 3:05 AM
      Dear Sarwan Mahraj
      You should contact to HEC directly.  HEC link and contact are as follows

      Project Coordinator - National Digital Library Program
      Hassan Zaidi
      E - Mail:      hzaidi@...
      Phone No:  +92 (0)51 - 9040 2435
      Fax # :      +92 (0)51 - 9040 2437

      Digital Library Operating Officer
      Syeda Tamkanat
      Ph   # : +92 (0)51 - 9040 2440
      Fax # : +92 (0)51 - 9040 2437

      HIGHER EDUCATION COMMISSION
      Digital Library, CTC Building
      Sector H - 9, Islamabad
      PAKISTAN
      HEC Website:               http://www.hec.gov.pk
      Digital Library Website: http://www.digitallibrary.edu.pk

      > For any Problem, Comments or suggestions regarding website and British Library Document Delivery Service
      > For Resource / IP Conflicts and New Registrations please contact Syeda Tamkanat

      ARIF IQBAL