19780Sad Demise of “Elder brother of Mr. Fayyaz Bukhari has passed away”

  • ghyour hussain
    Nov 19 8:59 PM
      Dear Colleagues
      we heard the news of sad demise of brothers of Mr. Fayyaz Bukhari, Assistt. Secretary, Pakistan Library Association (FB) with great grief and sorrows. his brother was seriously ill for the last many months. May Allah bless his soul with peace and rest. we pray Almighty Allah to give courage to the bereaved family to bear this loss. this world is mortal and we are bound to sail towards eternity. this is eternal truth and final destiny of every being.
      with grief & sorrows.

      Syed Ghyour Hussain
      Director ,Department of Libraries/
      In-Charge ISBN Pakistan/