      From: Abid Hussain <abidmardan@...>
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com; librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com; librarianvoice@yahoogroups.com; uplisaa@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 24 October 2012 12:17 AM
      Subject: [plagpk] Article Required

      Dear Professionals, I need this article in attached kindly send me if possible. Thanks

      Alleviating Poverty Through Vocational Education: The Nigerian Experience

      JU Nwaogwug

      Journal of Technology and Education in Nigeria Vol. 10 (2) 2005: pp. 10-14

      --
      With Profound Regards
      Abid Hussain M.L.I.Sc Peshawar University

    • Show all 169 messages in this topic