      From: Shahid Soroya <shahidsoroya@...>
      To: librarian welfare <librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com>; library groups <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>; rafiq <libcoop@yahoogroups.com>; dlispu@yahoogroups.com; "DLISminhaj@yahoogroups.com" <DLISminhaj@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:30 PM
      Subject: [plagpk] Re: [dlispu] PULISAA News Letter

      Dear Ashraf Shakoori,

      I am really pleased to see the newsletter and the way you are learning. Please accept my heartiest congratulations for you, editorial team and contributors. Its really nice and pleasant to see the interview of Madam Khan. Wonderful. We shall try to invite her in upcoming PULISAA Dinner as Guest of Honor.

      Regards,

      M. Shahid Soroya
      President
      PULISAA