      From: Muhammad Ashraf <lotus7862002@...>
      Subject: [dlispu] PULISAA News Letter [1 Attachment]
      To: "librarian welfare" <librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com>, "library groups" <plagpk@yahoogroups.com>, "rafiq" <libcoop@yahoogroups.com>, "dlispu@yahoogroups.com" <dlispu@yahoogroups.com>, "DLISminhaj@yahoogroups.com" <DLISminhaj@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 8:29 AM

      [Attachment(s) from Muhammad Ashraf included below]
      Dear All,

      It is my pleasure to share with you Quarterly News Letter of PULISAA, Info@PULISAA Vol. 03, No. 03. I am thankful to all the contributors & editorial team members who tried their level best to help me out to accomplish this task. Criticism on previous issue also guided me to improve this issue. I hope you will like this humble attempt.

      Your feed back, contributions & writings will be welcomed at info.pulisaa@...

      Take care & always keep smiling!

      Muhammad Ashraf Shakoori

      Chief Editor
      Info@PULISAA

      Library Officer

      Small and Medium Enterprises Development Authority (SMEDA)
      Ministry of Industries
      Government of Pakistan
      6th Floor LDA Plaza, Egerton Road
      Lahore, Pakistan