1656PLA

  • shahzada_gulfam32
    Jul 4, 2006
      Dear Friends

      I am very thankful that on my initiative most of the friends are
      thinking alike. We should not let anybody to make us fool. We also
      should not fight for getting the chair. But we should behave like
      scholars and trust our colleagues fighting for the revival. It will
      show our good image.

      PLA`s inability to stop disgrasing librarians by not providing any
      service structure and now the contract policy in services on
      university level is severely affecting the profession. Whereas,
      Proffessors are being offered huge salaries in new HEC policies.

      PLA`s new leadership should be aware of the difficult role ahead and
      only those candidates should come who can actually sacrifise and
      contribute positively

      thanks

      Shahzada Gulfam
      Librarian