1258Re: [plagpk] BPS 20,19,18 teaching vacancie for Bannu Universities anounced

  • saima qutab
    Apr 2, 2006
      Mr. Ahmed

      I appreciate your effort of sharing this piece of information with us, but is the daily mashiriq peshawar easily available nation wide?
      I think as u did a good think to let us know with this information, that would be great if u send scan or copy whole information for us.

      Regards

      Saima Qutab
      Library In-Charge
      ASR/IWSL Resource Center
      96-a, g block, gulberg II, Lahore
      Phone: 92-42-5882617-18

      merabashir <merabashir@...> wrote:
      dear professional and seniors and teachers

      there is some posts anounce of teaching staff of Library and
      information sciences as professor ,assistant prof.and lecturer in
      Bannu university
      for detail see daily mashiriq peshawar of 19 march.
      Bashir Ahmed
      Blisc 58 (m)
      university of peshawar

      Yahoo! Groups Links