10799Re: [plagpk] Congratulations to Mr.Hamid Khan from AIOU for his selection at QAU

  • Imtiaz Khalil
    Aug 2, 2010
      Well-done Mr.Hamid.
      Accept my heartiest congratulations on
      you selection as Assistant librarian in such a venerated University.
      It is really the result of your hardwork and Talent and the
      unprejudiced decission of the selection board of Quaid e Azam
      Univesity.
      you will be a good addition in the QAU.
      I hope that you will work with more Zest, and will play a
      distinguished role for the uplift of the profeesion.

      Wish you the journey of endless succeses and all the best in the days ahead.

      Best Regards,

      IMTIAZ AHMAD KHLALIL
      Information Officer.
      Information Services Department.
      Riphah International Univesity.
      Al-Mizan Campus .
      274-Peshawar Road Rawalpindi,
      Cell: +92-313-9173538

      On 8/3/10, rana javed <ranaziajaved@...> wrote:
      > Dear Professionals,
      > I congratulate Mr.Hamid from Allama Iqbal Open
      > University for his selections
      > as
      > Assistant Librarian BPS-17
      >
      > His performance was outstanding and impressed the whole selection board and
      > he would definitely be a very very good addition to professional staff of
      > Quaid e Azam university
      >
      > Congratulations once again
      >
      > And waiting for you to join us
      >
      > Regards
      >
      > Rana Zia Javed
      > Vice President Officers Welfare Association
      > Vice President PLA FB
      > 051-90642076
      > 0300-4382511
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic