      From: Shafiq UR Rehman <s_rehman25@...>
      Subject: [plagpk] Congratulation to Dr. Ramzan sb
      To: plagpk@yahoogroups.com, librarianwelfare@yahoogroups.com, libcoop@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: mramzan@...
      Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 10:40 AM

      Dear Dr. Ramzan sb,

       Many many congratulations on the completion of your PhD.It is indeed a proud for whole LIS community .Wish you the best of luck for the life ahead and May God bless you aamin .

      Best Regard,

      Doctorant/ PhD Scholar (Information Science and Communication)

      Université Charles-de-Gaulle - Lille 3

       Lille, France

      Cell No.0033 (0)625904342

       Web: http://pu.edu. pk/faculty/ descriptions. asp?faculty= 21002

      From: Hamid Rahman <hrawan57@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [plagpk] Marvellous Achievements
      To: "plagpk" <plagpk@yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 8:28 AM

      Dear All
      There are good news 4 u
      Yek na shud Do Shud
      It is said in Persian that
      Der Ayed Durasat Ayed
      wonderful Dr Ramzan
      Now you got it
      you prove it
      you deserve it
      Guys you know what
      I am proud of him
      He got His Ph.D from Malaysia
      & Also he got promoted to Dorector/General Manager Libraries LUMS
      and also tashakur to Allah Mian
      well enjoy life
      Hamid Rahman
      LIS University of Peshawar