In last 7 days
A class developed by UIC to inform interested students about issues affecting their surrounding communities. The main concern discussed in the three month program is gentrification in Chicago neghborhoods, such as Pilsen, Bronzeville, and Humbolt Park. Through active participation, community engagement, creative writing and design students will compose their own definition for the word gentrification. The students will work towards developing several audio pieces and written works that not only express their concerns about the issues faced by their respective communities, but will also suggests solutions.
- Feb 22, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- Anyone can post messages.
Group Email Addresses