diaz

  • kbusamail
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      hey asap call diaz Fromez Luis 2149821653 and encourage him to
      return to the pumpjacks for one more season. my goal is to ensure
      he maintains a priority focus for the team for the remainder of this
      season.

      i think it would be a really good for him to hear encouragement to
      stay with our team from each and every member.

      thanks KB
    • Sean Christian Berends
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
        KB,

        I spoke to Diaz after the game and gave him my thoughts.

        Sean