ping jacks

  • Kerry Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2004

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Sean
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
        ping jacks?
      • Kerry Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
          yeah, it was a test message, done to verify or authenticate if you will, that the group set up was working . . . you know like from the Red October - "one ping please captain"  KB

          Sean <dimo@...> wrote:

          ping jacks?

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Sean Christian Berends
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 6, 2004
            Oh, I thought that was our new team name!! :oþ

            Sean

            yeah, it was a test message, done to verify or authenticate if you will, that the group set up was working . . . you know like from the Red October - "one ping please captain"  KB

            Sean <dimo@...> wrote:

            ping jacks?

            Do you Yahoo!?