      From: pjacks@yahoogroups.com on behalf of kbusamail
      Sent: Mon 9/5/2005 8:45 PM
      To: pjacks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [pjacks] in or out

      hello fellow americans

      let me know who is or is not going to be able to play for the
      pumpjacks this seaon. kb schedule will be changing in late October
      and will miss games this season. sean berends is unable to play,
      daniel folmer is the goalie. you may call me if you wish 940-206-
      0805. i will submit the roster this FR 09/09/05 based on the
      response.

      thanks and i hope to see you all back real soon KB

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/jswolB/TM