CEC 2-stage pic

  • dvdcolla
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2005
      Does anybody know where I can find a pic of a 2-stage MMBB with the
      whole stage and curtains open, and maybe Chuck in his tux? He
      doesn't have to be in a tux, but I'd like it that way.
      Later,
      Dave.
    • Sue Bordelon
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2005
        Dave,  There's one location with 2 stage  where Pasqually is holding ladles instead of drumsticks,  at that location Chuck E was standing on a platform;   and there was one photo I remember seeing with the 2 stage MMBB with Chuck E wearing the tux,  and instead of the derby hat,  had a baseball cap on!   I think I saw this photo from a location on a military base,  perhaps the base in San Antonio,  Texas.  I'll look it up soon if that would help and I'll let you know.............Clarke

        Do you Yahoo!?
        The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!
      • Danny Eyheralde Eyheralde
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2005
          --- Sue Bordelon <sudubo@...> wrote:

          > Dave, There's one location with 2 stage where
          > Pasqually is holding ladles instead of drumsticks,
          > at that location Chuck E was standing on a platform;
          > and there was one photo I remember seeing with the
          > 2 stage MMBB with Chuck E wearing the tux, and
          > instead of the derby hat, had a baseball cap on!
          > I think I saw this photo from a location on a
          > military base, perhaps the base in San Antonio,
          > Texas. I'll look it up soon if that would help and
          > I'll let you know.............Clarke

          > The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!

          is this the picture
          Clarke,:http://sp-com.tripod.com/pizzacam/pizzacam/militarycec02.jpg

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2005
            yep,  that's it!  Chuck with the tux and baseball cap!  Thanks!.....Clarke

            Do you Yahoo!?