Important announcements

  • Mac Roosevelt
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2003
      Heine has sent me e-mails saying that Nevin told him to tell me to
      remove his CEC related photos and drawings. Since I am fairly sure
      they are on good terms with each other, I believe this is correct, so
      I have deleted all of the CEC drawings and photos that I know belong
      to Nevin. All of the content in folders that are or were
      labelled 'Nevin for any of the CEC groups has been deleted, except
      for Showbiz material. This includes all of the drawings that If this
      is in error Nevin, please let me know.

      Another issue is that people are not all posting to the same CEC
      group. While it's ok to do that, one should be aware that I only keep
      regular maintanence on Pizzarat, located at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pizzarat so if you need to keep in
      touch with me, post to that group. Also if you are interested in
      upload pictures or other files, please do so at Pizzarat, as the
      others have insufficient space for that.
    • Nevin Leaser
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2003
        Hi Mac Roosevelt.

        Yes you are right Mac Roosevelt that I do want all of my cec related stuff deleted. thanks.  Most of the current cec employees don't appericate my dedication to that favorite place of mine which was a showbiz Pizza place.  some of the new employees appericiate us over there.

        When ever they had a good thing they've killed it. CEC entertainment really has the three stage mmbb show looking Bluh!!!!!!!. and the game room is to cluttered with games.  oh and with the helen puppet it looks awful. the new puppets look awful

        Mac Roosevelt <iand12th@...> wrote:
[...]

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Mac Roosevelt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 17, 2003
          So the reason you wanted it gone (and it is) is because you don't
          like CEC anymore? As you already know I share your sentiments about
          the current CEC but still like the classic PTT stuff. You can still
          be cool with a bowler hat and checkered vest (like the original
          outfit for CEC in the very early days), just look at Don Cherry, who
          wears old fashioned outfits Saturday night on the CBC (Canadian
          Broadcasting Corporation, best known to Americans for Hockey Night in
          Canada, which is on Saturdays). The guy almost looks like a wrestler,
          wearing these funky outfits. It's so cheesy its cool. The old rat had
          attitude. With that kind of attitude it doesn't matter what you wear,
          people will think you're cool. Don't try to be something you're not.
          the skateboarding mouse looks really contrived and out of character,
          although that may just be because I remember the rat in the red vest.
          This group was founded mostly as a celeberation for the old style
          CEC/PTT, including King, the Warblettes, Harmony Howlette, etc. that
          CEC no longer thinks is cool. Screw them. The King is always cool,
          just like the real King (ok, so Elvis' movies were hookey, and he did
          get strung out on drugs and get real fat towards the end, but he
          still had damn good music and charisma that could get him out of any
          trouble, even the drugs and fat. Actually I kind of like the fat
          Elvis, it's soo lame it's cool.) Harmony sung like Dolly Parton, and
          she's cool too, she sings great and has lots of personality. And
          country's on the rise again, just look at Shania Twain, from the
          Ontario province of Canada. The execs just don't have a clue what was
          cool then or now either.
          --- In pizzatimetheater@yahoogroups.com, Nevin Leaser <nevinl19@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Mac Roosevelt.
          >
          > Yes you are right Mac Roosevelt that I do want all of my cec
          related stuff deleted. thanks. Most of the current cec employees
          don't appericate my dedication to that favorite place of mine which
          was a showbiz Pizza place. some of the new employees appericiate us
          over there.

          > When ever they had a good thing they've killed it. CEC
          entertainment really has the three stage mmbb show looking
          Bluh!!!!!!!. and the game room is to cluttered with games. oh and
          with the helen puppet it looks awful. the new puppets look awful

          > Mac Roosevelt <iand12th@y...> wrote:
          > Heine has sent me e-mails saying that Nevin told him to tell me to
          > remove his CEC related photos and drawings. Since I am fairly sure
          > they are on good terms with each other, I believe this is correct,
          so
          > I have deleted all of the CEC drawings and photos that I know
          belong
          > to Nevin. All of the content in folders that are or were
          > labelled 'Nevin for any of the CEC groups has been deleted, except
          > for Showbiz material. This includes all of the drawings that If
          this
          > is in error Nevin, please let me know.
          >
          > Another issue is that people are not all posting to the same CEC
          > group. While it's ok to do that, one should be aware that I only
          keep
          > regular maintanence on Pizzarat, located at
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pizzarat so if you need to keep in
          > touch with me, post to that group. Also if you are interested in
          > upload pictures or other files, please do so at Pizzarat, as the
          > others have insufficient space for that.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.