Re: Happy New Year 2003

  • Mac Roosevelt <iand12th@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
      Yes, Happy New Year to you all as well. And remember: January 16th is
      the Russian Orthodox Church (and other Orthodox Christian churches
      too?) Christmas, and on January 26th, it's Australia Day, which would
      be perfect day for all you Aussies to go and get some tucker at
      Charlie Cheese and party hardy. As for me, I'm not living in
      Australia and never have set foot there, but I will still be happy
      for my fellow Australian citizens.
      --- In pizzatimetheater@yahoogroups.com, Dheine71@a... wrote:
      > To all the Yahoo! groups I belong too...Have a safe
      and HAPPY

    • Dheine71@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2003
                    But I thought there used to be a Charlie Cheese's in Australia, but now there currently isn't!

                     Darryl Heine at Dheine71@...
      • Mac Roosevelt <iand12th@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2003
          really? has it changed names, or been replaced by a similiar concept?