Two new pictures up in Photos

  • Mac Rosevelt
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2002
      I have scanned this week's (is there only one ad for the whole
      country of America? this is the one that appeared in my area's daily
      newspaper for Sunday) CEC ad, which I am pleased to see its text
      emphasising the inclusion of parents into the CEC experience as more
      than just the money-givers, but rather as people who can actually
      enjoy being there, eating the food, playing games, etc. This is once
      again in Ads section of Photos. Also in Photos I have added a photo
      sent by e-mail via Heine, of some 90s CEC wall portraits. This is in
      Heine's photos. Folks, be sure to tell your CEC loving (or former CEC
      loving friends about this group, it is really growing, primarily
      thanks to Heine. The only thing I would really like most is more
      discussion, besides with Heine, not that I mind him at all, but it
      would be nice to get more view points.
    • Dheine71@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
                       Thanks, Mac! I get more publicity in the CEC/PTT world!

                       Darryl Heine at Dheine71@...
      • Mac Rosevelt
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2002
          My pleasure. Care to get me some? I'd like to see this group as a
          companion to Veganova's, as a means people can automatically add new
          stuff, all by themselves, and even do live text Chat (this is
          accessible, if you know of a time you'd like to try this I can do
          that)

        • Dheine71@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2002
                           Mac: What is LIVE TEXT CHAT at Yahoo! like?

                           Darryl Heine at Dheine71@...