SCRIPTS - CECPTT

  • Dheine71@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      October 2, 2002

      To the Pizza Time Theater Yahoo! Group:

      I know there's a script of Disneyland's "America Sings" show on
      the web. But is there any existance of the script to the first Chuck E.
      Cheese's Pizza Time Theatre shows in the first CECPTT in San Jose, California
      that were about 1 hour in length with 5 to 8 songs and jokes and skits within
      the shows and between songs plus they were 3 or 4 times a day excluding
      COMPUTER CHEERS and BIRTHDAY SING ALONGS?

      Darryl Heine at Dheine71@...
    • Mac Rosevelt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
        I don't know. If you find any, post them or links to them on this
        group, please.