e-mail

  • Dheine71@aol.com
    Message 1 of 48 , Aug 1 7:31 AM
      August 1, 2002

      To everybody: Yesterday I saw the Country Bears movie, my mother and I were
      the only ones in the theatre that showed it. Despite being a #6 ranked flop,
      it was a neat movie and I even got the soundtrack on CD also!

      Darrly Heine
      Inverness, IL
      e-mail: Dheine71@...
    • Mac Roosevelt
      Message 48 of 48 , Nov 26, 2002
        I didn't start a folder for Harmony. Unless she started one herself,
        it doesn't exist.
        --- In pizzatimetheater@y..., "harmonyhowlette" <janedoedog@t...>
        wrote:
        > --- In pizzatimetheater@y..., Dheine71@a... wrote: