Re: The better H.H. girl

  • iand12th
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      Actually, now I have heard her voice, thanks to a sample put on
      Veganova's Pizza Time players section. Sounds good, like Dolly
      Parton, and she seems to have her personality too, sassy. You can
      hear in this sample that she won't hesitate to stand up to Chuck. I
      certainly prefer this voice to that of the 'clucking' Helen of the
      80s (that cluck always annoyed me) or the current (Munch's
      Makebelieve Band) voice, which is much easier on the ears and quite
      good for songs, but it's not very interesting otherwise. Speaking of
      voices that sound like real people, Mitzi from the RAE sounds alot
      like Suzzane Sommers when she played Crissy on Three's Company.
      Mitzi's hair also looks a bit like Crissy's too. I'm sure it was
      quite intentional back then, given that Three's Company and Crissy
      were very popular back in the late 70s and early 80s.

      pizzatimetheater@y..., Dheine71@a... wrote:
      > > July 27, 2002
      > >
      > > To the Pizza Time Theatre Yahoo! Group:
      > >
      > > Who is the better CEC/PTT girl with the initials "H.H."?
      Harmony