Re: [pizzatimetheater] Re: A few more items for sale

  • Danny Eyheralde Eyheralde
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
      are u sure you want to take the risk of selling himn
      there Mike?

      --- Michael <goldenhippo@...> wrote:

      > Everything is sold as of this moment except Jasper.
      > He is up for
      > auction on Ebay:
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

      ViewItem&item=7230889175&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

      > --- In pizzatimetheater@yahoogroups.com, "Michael"
      > <goldenhippo@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Ok, I changed my mind on a few items I had listed
      > and a few items
      > have
      > > sold. Here is what I have left...
      > >
      > > Jasper 3 stage robot w/cosmetics (no valves)
      > $1000. You can pick it
      > up
      > > at no extra charge or I will ship it. Shipping is
      > probably going
      > to be
      > > around $500-600 for it. I will use Craters and
      > Freighters.
      > >
      > > Rolfe & Earl Applause sign. This is the sign on
      > their stage. $200
      > plus
      > > shipping or you can pick it up.
      > >
      > > 3 stage Munch cosmetics. Includes: Eye lids, mask,
      > body fur, feet
      > and
      > > hands. $400 plus shipping cost.
      > >
      > > Email me at MScherpenberg@... for more info.
      > Please no kids.
      > > Serious inquiries only. Not looking to trade for
      > these.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
        I don't care about CEC, all they can do is yank it but I completely
        forgot I had already made a deal with someone on it. I feel really
        bad (and a little stupid too). :(

        --- In pizzatimetheater@yahoogroups.com, Danny Eyheralde Eyheralde