Re: A few more items for sale

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
      Everything is sold as of this moment except Jasper. He is up for
      auction on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=7230889175&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

      --- In pizzatimetheater@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <goldenhippo@...>
      wrote:

      > Ok, I changed my mind on a few items I had listed and a few items
      have
      > sold. Here is what I have left...
      >
      > Jasper 3 stage robot w/cosmetics (no valves) $1000. You can pick it
      up
      > at no extra charge or I will ship it. Shipping is probably going
      to be
      > around $500-600 for it. I will use Craters and Freighters.
      >
      > Rolfe & Earl Applause sign. This is the sign on their stage. $200
      plus
      > shipping or you can pick it up.
      >
      > 3 stage Munch cosmetics. Includes: Eye lids, mask, body fur, feet
      and
      > hands. $400 plus shipping cost.
      >
      > Email me at MScherpenberg@... for more info. Please no kids.
      > Serious inquiries only. Not looking to trade for these.

    • Danny Eyheralde Eyheralde
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
        are u sure you want to take the risk of selling himn
        there Mike?

        --- Michael <goldenhippo@...> wrote:

        > Everything is sold as of this moment except Jasper.
        > He is up for
        > auction on Ebay:
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

        ViewItem&item=7230889175&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

        > --- In pizzatimetheater@yahoogroups.com, "Michael"
        > <goldenhippo@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Ok, I changed my mind on a few items I had listed
        > and a few items
        > have
        > > sold. Here is what I have left...
        > >
        > > Jasper 3 stage robot w/cosmetics (no valves)
        > $1000. You can pick it
        > up
        > > at no extra charge or I will ship it. Shipping is
        > probably going
        > to be
        > > around $500-600 for it. I will use Craters and
        > Freighters.
        > >
        > > Rolfe & Earl Applause sign. This is the sign on
        > their stage. $200
        > plus
        > > shipping or you can pick it up.
        > >
        > > 3 stage Munch cosmetics. Includes: Eye lids, mask,
        > body fur, feet
        > and
        > > hands. $400 plus shipping cost.
        > >
        > > Email me at MScherpenberg@... for more info.
        > Please no kids.
        > > Serious inquiries only. Not looking to trade for
        > these.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Michael
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2006
          I don't care about CEC, all they can do is yank it but I completely
          forgot I had already made a deal with someone on it. I feel really
          bad (and a little stupid too). :(

          --- In pizzatimetheater@yahoogroups.com, Danny Eyheralde Eyheralde