Hi David! Great! Thank you so much for the very fast help! We tested the new library this morning and it worked without any problem with our examples. We usetueftler17
The problem in that file (which is quite legally encoded) arises because when I decided to add the ability to parse some (known safe private) UN VR sequencesdclunie99
Hi! We have a problem with some dicom-images. In the attachment you will find an image with the problem, we want to work with the files with thetueftler17
The group provides an opportunity to discuss use, problems, development, features and future plans.
General DICOM questions that are not PixelMed-specific should be directed to "news:comp.protocols.dicom".
- Open Source
- Oct 15, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.