Right, sorry. Look in com.pixelmed.network.StorageSOPClassSCP and search for C_ECHO_RQ. Daviddclunie99
Thanks but this is for SCU isn't it? i want to perform a SCP i understand that i have to make an association, receive ECHO REQUEST send ECHO response, andfrank11n_s
Hi David, That's great, thanks. I have confirmed the 20150728_experimental build works as expected. If you can send me an email off-list I can point you to a
The group provides an opportunity to discuss use, problems, development, features and future plans.
General DICOM questions that are not PixelMed-specific should be directed to "news:comp.protocols.dicom".
- Open Source
- Oct 15, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.