David - Thank you so much for the background reading which was most informative, and the new Pixelmed build with which I re-built my program. The good news isjcirrer
Hi Jim When you say it "fails", I assume you are referring to the A700 "out of resources" status returned by the SCP (described at the end of the log youdclunie99
Hello - I am having a problem using StorageSOPClassSCU to send an RTDOSE file to a PACS. The code works fine when at least one of the following is true: -jimirrer
The group provides an opportunity to discuss use, problems, development, features and future plans.
General DICOM questions that are not PixelMed-specific should be directed to "news:comp.protocols.dicom".
- Open Source
- Oct 15, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.