Hi Kayvan The PixelMed toolkit lacks a specific routine to just compress an existing uncompressed Pixel Data attribute. So, if you have an uncompressed DICOMdclunie99
Hi Dears, I am a new to PixelMed toolkit world and I am going to create a lossy dicom using an other dicom file. I have tried below code but the result size isk.tehrani
Hi David! Great! Thank you so much for the very fast help! We tested the new library this morning and it worked without any problem with our examples. We usetueftler17
The group provides an opportunity to discuss use, problems, development, features and future plans.
General DICOM questions that are not PixelMed-specific should be directed to "news:comp.protocols.dicom".
- Open Source
- Oct 15, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.