Hi all I have added a primitive SLF4J logging facility to the PixelMed toolkit, per the recent discussion. The experimental build to test this capability isdclunie99
Thanks for your answer. I could live without any built-in decoder and accessing directly the byte. That's what we do actually with our own old proprietarypatrick.piscaglia
Hi Patrick The Transfer Syntax is "known" but the pixelmed code does not have any MPEG decompression capability built in. I have never found a satisfactorydclunie99
The group provides an opportunity to discuss use, problems, development, features and future plans.
General DICOM questions that are not PixelMed-specific should be directed to "news:comp.protocols.dicom".
- Open Source
- Oct 15, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.