Hi! I'm running PixelMed from "20150319". I compile it and run with pixelmed.jar and pixelmed_codec.jar in the classpath. But I still getting this Exception:email@example.com
Hi Stephen I consider doing this from time to time, but the repository/tool of choice keeps changing ... these open source repositories seem to be verydclunie99
Would you consider setting up a repository on somewhere like GitHub or BitBucket? You would then still be in control of the 'master' branch but then anyone canstephendicks
The group provides an opportunity to discuss use, problems, development, features and future plans.
General DICOM questions that are not PixelMed-specific should be directed to "news:comp.protocols.dicom".
- Open Source
- Oct 15, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.