Dear Dr. Clunie, It has been great honor finding your DoseUtilityTM tool for extracting dose information from dose screens and making structured reports. I amt.yinghua
I will try this method first. Because in OpenCV I can quite easily convert a BufferedImage to a mat with pixel values that I can then use for furtherdaviddehoop
Just remember that the BufferedImage returned from a SourceImage will have the bit depth of the original (and so >8 bit per channel images will not bedclunie99
The group provides an opportunity to discuss use, problems, development, features and future plans.
General DICOM questions that are not PixelMed-specific should be directed to "news:comp.protocols.dicom".
- Open Source
- Oct 15, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.